Print Savings Estimator
Quickly calculate how LCI can cut your print-related expenses with our Print Savings Estimator:
- Typical office worker prints 10,000 sheets of paper per year
- Common desktop laser printer produces 100 pounds of waste per year
- Unmanaged print environments have one printer for every 2.7 workers
- Typical cost per page is 3.96 cents (assumes 80% monochrome @ 1.2 cents per page and 20% color @ 15 cents per page)
- Managed print financial savings are based on 30% reduction
- Zero Landfill recycling program assumes 0 waste vs non-recycled landfill
Discover if Managed Print Services from LCI is right for you!
Most businesses still rely on an abundance of hardcopy documents to complete business core processes which create paper-based security risks. This guide will help you identify common areas of vulnerability and provide risk mitigation ideas to protect your confidential information.